January 3, 2011

Beta #3

17dp5dt Beta is 1134.
They had wanted it to be higher but the nurse said the Dr. is "okay" with that number. The number is supposed to double every 48-72 hrs. Mine has doubled every 84 hours from my last beta last Wed. The doctor doesn't want another beta run and said that they would see me on my ultrasound appt. on the 24th.
I also spoke to the nurse about my daily low grade fever and she said to keep resting & drink fluids and call if it goes over 100.3 again. I am at 100.1 right now in bed and am shutting down the computer to go to sleep. Please pray for our little ones. After having 6 miscarriages, the "beta" game brings back memories that I keep having to shove back in the past. The Lord is sovereign and He gives "strength for today and great hope for tomorrow". Thank you for praying.

9 comments:

  1. I've already told you once today, but I'll say it again. If your doctor was okay with the number and doesn't want you to retest, I'm sure all is fine. Praying for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that you recover quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a priveledge to pray for you all friend! hugs, love and prayers ~ amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your sweet babies and for peace while you wait until the 24th. I know that is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you and your little one!!!! Rest and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remember, a lot of women's betas don't double like they're "supposed to" and they have perfectly healthy pregnancies. Try not to worry about it. Praying for you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you a lot Shannon. Rest up and take it easy. Ugh, the 24th must seem like miles from now. One day at a time, that's all you can do. Loads of hugs your way! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you and your little one(s). I think the beta number rises more slowly as it gets higher, so if the doctor's not concerned, you probably don't need to be either.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment or ask a question.

 
Design by © Small Bird Studios