January 1, 2011

Update

I haven't posted "daily" entries like I usually do because I am battling a low-grade fever. It started on Monday and it comes and goes. I discussed it with the nurse when she called with my results on Wednesday and she said if my fever went over 100 degrees to call. The fever has stayed around 99.5-99.9 when I have it.

At first, I thought I was trying "not" to get a bug and my body was fighting it. I have no symptoms except body aches that come from having a low-grade fever. I wonder if it might have something to do with my PIO injection sites though? I am not having an allergic reaction there, but I have huge knots and am VERY sore. I will discuss it with the nurse when she calls on Monday with my next beta results. I woke up fever-free today and feel a bit better : ) I felt icky all day yesterday, but was determined to go out on our wedding anniversary. Rhea and I went out during the day to eat and shop. I was VERY much asleep by 9 p.m.! Rhea and the kiddos definitely outlasted me!

I will post our next beta# on Monday afternoon when after we get the call...

5 comments:

  1. Playing catch-up ( again!) :)

    I was thrilled to see the news you shared below regarding your pregnancy and I hope this fever resolves itself quickly and that you continue to progress in a healthy way!!

    Sending continued prayers and support!!!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran a fever from the shots, by wk 10 I was getting pretty sick from it. I would discuss what options they recommend for changing to a different oil. You can email me about what oil you're on and what I've tried if you want. I wouldn't worry too much about it. This is an easy fix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon! BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very exciting Shannon! We found out yesterday that we are expecting too. Pregnancy buddies, finally! Yea!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment or ask a question.

 
Design by © Small Bird Studios