March 20, 2013

Transfer Complete

Everything went beautifully! 4 of our 8 little babies were thawed, 3 survived and one sadly did not make it. The 3 remaining babies were transferred. We left after resting in recovrey for a while. We went and ate a big lunch and then came back to the hotel to sleep off the rest of the Valium that I had taken prior to the transfer. I am still groggy but resting in bed still. We head home tomorrow afternoon back to Texas. Our remaining 4 babies fly back to their storage facility tomorrow too.
Our blood test is on 3/29. Thank you onec again for all the prayers you have showered us with these past few days!

11 comments:

  1. So yeah I am taking it easy and just watching tv and browsing blogs. Glad things went well for you. i must have just missed you we were the first couple this morning and were gone by 9:45am. Praying for good news for the both of us. My beta is on 4/1!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, I asked for you and they said you had left. How did your transfer go? My beta is 3/29. Will you do an HPT before 4/1 or wait?

      Delete
    2. I would like to know before easter so I am planning on doing a first response on 3/29. How about you. Too bad we just missed eachother. Praying for these little embies to grow and get comfortable. Did carol give you the grade of your embies?

      Delete
  2. How exciting...3 babies transferred!! We will be praying for good news at your beta appt!! Will you test before that? Take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying these little ones snuggle in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for a swift 2ww and a BFP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your rest, and have a safe journey home. I pray that the next two weeks fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad everything went smoothly! My beta is the day before yours! Hope your 2ww goes by quickly

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad that all went well! I have somehow managed to lose your number to text you with! I was trying to text you this week : ) I am praying for your sweet embies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for you!!! Can't WAIT to read about you BFP!!! Then about your multiples pregnancy!!! You know how I feel about my EA Twins!!! I'd LOVE to be blessed with another!!! Love ya and I'm her if you want to chat!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how exciting! i will say some prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment or ask a question.

 
Design by © Small Bird Studios