December 7, 2010

So Far, So Good

D-man & I are home from Dallas and I need to get dinner cooking and the kids "spiffed-up" for their piano recital tonight. I wanted to quickly update that my appointment went well and the sonogram showed that I was in the upper end of normal for my lining measurement (very good news). Standard blood work was drawn, I chatted with Dr. M for a few minutes and then we were back in the car and heading south toward Houston by 10 a.m. The plan is for Rhea to go with me on Friday, but that is if all of his projects run smoothly this week. : ) Thank you for your comments and prayers!

4 comments:

  1. So exciting!!!! Glad everything is moving along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things went smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for you Shannon. :o) I was hoping you might could come to our 'Houston Blogger Meet up at La Madeline's tomorrow night at 7pm" but I guess you won't be here. I'd love to see you! I"m so excited to hear things are going so well for you!

    xo
    Donna @ Comin' Home

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment or ask a question.

 
Design by © Small Bird Studios