December 10, 2010

Friday Doctor Appts.

I was up at 4:00 a.m. and out the door with Rhea heading to Dallas at 5 a.m.
My appointment went wonderfully. Dr. M set our FET time for 12:30 p.m. next Friday. The nurse went over the rest of my med and injection schedule, and we were back on the road to Houston.

D-man's doctor called for our phone appt. while we were driving back. D-man is on the right track, but Lyme is a slow healing condition. He tested negative for all co-infections, but the doctor believes D's body is trying to fight not only the Lyme, but a specific co-infection. We agree with her on this and D will continue the treatment for this particular co-infection--We still have 1-3 more years of treatment. Please continue to pray for D, as he is struggling so much with concentration and memory.

I will post more tomorrow, but the words are blurring, and I MUST go to bed! : )

3 comments:

  1. I dont know the lingo, so are wee ones growin in you yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that all went well yesterday and your transfer is on for next Friday - yay!

    Your poor son...this must be such a struggle for him. I will pray for him.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment or ask a question.

 
Design by © Small Bird Studios