July 27, 2010

A Few More Days??

We have been so very busy these last 2 weeks, but we did hear from our coordinator today, so I wanted to quickly update you all.

As you know, the first family to receive our profile decided not to choose us after having our file the full 2 weeks.

Our profile was sent to another family 2 weeks ago today. Our coordinator said that the family asked for more time as they are praying through the decision. If by Saturday the family still has not come up with their answer, our coordinator said that we could choose to have our profile sent to another family if we desired to do that.

Obviously, we pray for only God's plan in this. Our prayer is that the current genetic family would have a complete peace with their decision (yes or no) BEFORE we would need to make a decision to move on or not.

breathe...pray...breathe....pray : )


  1. Praying for you that things move along smoothly. I am new to your blog and see you have come up with lots of creative ways to earn funds towards your embryo adoption. :-)We are are in the process of saving enough towards our next FET for our remaining donor embryos.We would like to do a transfer in the fall but getting the funds together is a struggle.But we are hopeful :-)

  2. Praying for you all. Rest in Him.

  3. Oh Shannon, it is so difficult having to wait. Breathing is the best thing you can do. Breathe through it each time you worry about it and TRUST that it will happen. I'm glad to hear an update, I've been dying to know how things are going on this front. I will send you all of the YES WE PICK YOU vibes that I can!


  4. wow, it must be so hard to wait. can't wait to find out what happens!

  5. Praying for you guys as you wait...Waiting is hard - I know!


We love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment or ask a question.

Design by © Small Bird Studios