September 10, 2008

Watching the Kitty


Well, as PookieBear watches the kitty, we are watching Hurricane Ike. It seems that this one just might get to Houston. Evacuations begin in the morning. We are far enough north that we do not need to evacuate, but we need to prepare for wind and no electricity. Tomorrow we will spend the day running quick errands, securing items around the yard and checking trees for dead limbs on the property. The HS paperwork can be completed by candlelight!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon!

    I got your comment on my blog. I'd be happy to add you to my waitlist! You can email me at rebecca@uptowndesignstudio.com, and we can chat more. :)

    I don't know if you knew this, but we were on the waiting list for Taiwan for 6 months before switching to the China SN program.

    Blessings to you and your family - I am praying for your safety during the storm!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment or ask a question.

 
Design by © Small Bird Studios