September 6, 2010

Potty Training?





Guess who decided it is time to ditch the Sev*nth Gener*tion diapers? Daddy? Well, yes, that would help the budget! PookieBear decided last night before bath that going in the potty was fun! She was so excited to see all the chocolate chips she got all the cheers from the rest of us.

So, this morning she was on that potty again focusing so hard and anticipating more chocolate chips smiles and hugs from the rest of us. At first, I thought the timing wasn't the best since we are gearing up for the FET and prayerfully morning sickness soon after, but she is almost three and if she takes to potty training quickly, diapers could be a thing of the past before I am running reaching for gingersnaps and peppermint candies in that first trimester. So, all in all, this is a good thing. My baby girl is getting so much bigger. I pray God chooses me to potty train even more kiddos! Bring on the morning sickness and the messes!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet is that?! I see potty training on the horizon. Not sure if I want to embark yet or not. I'm thinking next summer, but hopefully we'll have a new baby by then. I have a feeling at least 2 of my kiddos will have it down before summer. I have always said, age 3, is the best time! Praying for you and your growing family!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment or ask a question.

 
Design by © Small Bird Studios