August 31, 2010

This Week at Our House

  • Adoption is finalized! Coordination of transporting our five wee ones to Houston is underway.
  • D-man is still battling Lyme Disease. He had a great Sun-Mon, but today he is down with a migraine. We have seen progress though. A more thorough blood culture will have results for us later this week.
  • Yard sale postponed (again) until my 2 of my 3 large muscle helpers (Rhea & D-man) are back on their game.
  • Rhea and I go meet with the RE on Thursday morning!
  • We are finishing the grant application packet to send to Show Hope on Friday.
  • _____________ <-----leaving this blank to fill in later, b/c knowing our house...there will be something "crazy" to fill in there : )


  1. Wow! That's amazing and exciting Shannon! Hang in there and we'll keep praying for you. Hope D-man gets well very soon. :o)

  2. Great news - Your little ones will be in your tummy before you know it (and Lord willing, staying in there for many months!). :)

  3. Congrats on finalizing the adoption! Moving closer!!


We love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment or ask a question.

Design by © Small Bird Studios