February 10, 2009

Laughter Lives! Tuesday

Laughter LivesThis post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.

Okay, Sweet Abby is enjoying the videos people are sending. To keep her smiling, let's everyone post some funny pics or video! I uploaded our L'il Canon and it is always a scream to see what the kids have been doing with it in my absence. So here you go Abby, some crazy pics my kiddos took of themselves!!

Leevster's hint to me that he needs a haircut!





Here, they are putting a cereal box on the baby's head? Pretty silly, huh Abby?




Next, we have BooBearattempting Rhythmic Gymnastics with a measuring tape?





I hope you are smiling now Abby! Have a terrific Tuesday!

2 comments:

We love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment or ask a question.

 
Design by © Small Bird Studios